Summer means spending time outside and embracing all that the town you live in has to offer. New to the area? Unsure of what to do and where to go? Then it’s time to visit some of these fantastic places to get outdoors in Greensboro this summer.
- Bryan Park Ernie Edwards Learning Center. Been talking a big game about, well, your golf game? Now that summer is here, your swing is more important than ever. Learn to improve your golf game—and beat your friendly competition—at the Bryan Park Ernie Edwards Learning Center.
- Greensboro Arboretum. Another one of the places to get outdoors in Greensboro is the Greensboro Arboretum! With its beautiful gardens and plants on display, you can learn more about nature and the beautiful world you live in. After all, it really adds the “green” to Greensboro.
- Lake Higgins. It’s time to make some memories! One of the best parts of summer is spending time out on the water. At Lake Higgins, you can catch some fish, row a canoe, or enjoy paddling away in a kayak. In the evening, you can also attend night paddles.
- Triad Park. Thinking of packing a picnic? Want to check out the fish? Prefer to play disc golf or soccer? Head on over to Triad Park! There, you can check out all of the amenities and get some well-deserved fresh air.
- Greensboro Koa Campground. Summer isn’t complete without a bit of camping. Spend your time outdoors, enjoying Greensboro’s natural state. Whether you’re bringing tents or an RV, there’s room for everyone at the Greensboro Koa Campground.
If any of these places to get outdoors in Greensboro strikes your fancy, then you know what to do: pick a day and head on over. Lucky for Beechwood residents, there are plenty of things to do and places to go in Greensboro. Now, all that’s left is to do is enjoy your time visiting them!
Greensboro has plenty to offer. Whether you want to be front and center or you want to lay down roots an amazing apartment, it’s time to tour Beechwood Apartment Homes. Visit www.beechwoodnc.net to learn more. For more on apartments and local landmarks, check out our blog.